GFruit Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 cup whole milk (you can substitute for almond milk)
- 2 TBSP Agave
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup fresh Gfruit pulp
Use a hand-held electric mixer to beat the milk and agave in a medium bowl on low speed until the agave has dissolved. Add the cream and Gfruit; beat on low, then medium speed until fully incorporated. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour, until thoroughly chilled. Enjoy!
- 1 bottle of Gfruit
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. grated nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups of water
For sweeter version: Add 2 Tbsp. sugar
For a lighter version: Omit sweetened condensed milk and sweeten with sugar to taste.
- Remove all the seeds
- Put fruit into blender; add 3 cups of water and puree
- Pour puree into in the mixing bowl and add 2 to 3 more cups of water. (If you prefer a smooth drink, use a strainer and the additional water to remove fruit fibers.)
- Add sweetened condensed milk, nutmeg, lime juice and vanilla and stir to blend
- Serve chilled with or without ice cubes. Add a dash of nutmeg to each glass before serving.
Gfruit Health Drink :
- 20 oz. Gfruit (1 bottle)
- 2 ½ cups of water
- 2 TBSP Agave
Blend until smooth.
Gfruit Cheese Cake
- 3 oz. butter, melted
- 6 oz. sweet biscuit crumbs
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 small can condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Gfruit pulp
- 3 tsp. gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup of hot water
- Mix the melted butter into the biscuit crumbs.
- In another bowl, mix all other ingredients together with a beater or blender until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the biscuit base.
- Chill until set.
- 14 oz. Gfruit
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar or 2 TBSP Agave
- 2 cups ice
Put in a blender and blend till smooth. That will be approximately 2 minutes.
Gfruit Margaritas “Made with fresh lime juice and Gfruit”
- 1/2 cup lime juice (4-5 limes)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Gfruit
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- Your favorite sweetener, to taste
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Salt, optional